RMA Return Policy
Updated: November 20, 2018
BBP technical staff tests all products with the most current level of the manufacturer’s diagnostics before they are sold. However, it may be necessary to return products in some cases.
BBP RMA Policy does not cover goods damaged in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the shipping carrier and insurance company of damages when the order is received. All claims for damage must be filed by the recipient; BBP is not responsible to file any claims.
All claims for damage must be made within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
Customer’s invoice number must be referenced when requesting an RMA.
RMA requests for shortages or discrepancies must be made within 48 hours of receipt of order to guarantee a BBP RMA number.
BBP warranty covers repair or replacement, at our option, of any product found to be defective within the warranty period. Credits will be issued if no replacement is available. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
RMA numbers must be requested on the website; BBP does not issue RMA numbers by phone or fax.
RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from the date issue and will automatically be cancelled if the RMA is not received within this time. If an RMA number expires, the customer can request an extension within the warranty period. Returns without a valid RMA number will be refused. RMAs must be returned in the original unmarked packaging with the RMA number written on the shipping label to be eligible for credit. RMAs must be shipped on the customer's account. Any returns shipped collect to BBP will be refused. BBP will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages.
Advance replacements for DOA products: when available in inventory, replacements can be shipped immediately and are billed as a separate order using the original purchase order number followed by “/r”. Replacements are shipped on BBP’s shipping account. Credits will be issued for the replacement product and shipping when the return is determined to be defective. Returns that are tested and found to be in good working condition are returned to the customer at their expense. Credit issued for non-defective returns carry a restock fee of 20% or $25.00, whichever is greater, but do not include credit for shipping or handling.
RMAs for good part returns may be issued within 30 days of the invoice date and must be received by BBP on or before the 30th day of the warranty or will be refused. Good part returns are subject to a restock fee of either 20% or $25.00, whichever is greater. Handling fees and drop ship fees are non refundable.
Unauthorized deductions from payments or credit card chargebacks may result in a customer losing their credit terms.
Special order, custom configured and as/is product is not eligible for return.
Products received by BBP in any of the following conditions will not be eligible for returns and will be rejected:
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or unreadable serial number, manufacturer model or part number label, or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned incomplete, damaged, marked, tampered with or customized in any way.
- Any product with the UPC code removed from its packaging.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for return and is tested and found to be in good working condition.
- Any product returned without all original packaging and accessories, including manuals, cables, and other items originally included.
- Any product not packed and shipped with the same materials and in the same condition as when it arrived.
- Any product damaged as a result of improper or insufficient packaging. Customers are advised to properly package and insure products being returned under warranty as they are responsible for any damage or loss during shipping. Warranty returns that are shipped without proper packaging or insurance and that are damaged in transit may void the warranty. Returns that do not meet these standards will be refused.